Exhibits at the Velma Morrison Interpretive Center
- The Courtyard is a shady lawn with four bird chambers on the north and west sides.
- Condor Cliffs is our newest exhibit, completed in 2010.
- Indoor Birds: Several of our avian ambassadors can be viewed in their chambers indoors
- Education Rooms: Six rooms are dedicated to different aspects of education about birds of prey.
- Art Gallery: Take a close look at an impressive original art collection. Complete with oil on canvas originals and numerous bronzes, this raptor art collection is one of a kind.
Interpretive Center links
September – May:
10 am – 5 pm Tuesday through Sunday
June – August :
10 am – 5 pm daily
Last admittance at 4:15 pm, trail closes at 4:45 pm.
Closed Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day