Continuing his conservation legacy
We have established a fund in Tom's name to honor his achievements and ensure his legacy continues in perpetuity. Tom's incredible passion, vision, and expertise built The Peregrine Fund's reputation as the most authoritative, inclusive, and globally active raptor conservation organization in the world. The Tom Cade Fund will enable us to confidently plan and implement our strategic plan, Vision 2050, by providing critical support for work that is yet to be done to conserve birds of prey worldwide. Proceeds will:
- Save imperiled falcons and other raptors around the world;
- Implement a state-of-the-art global raptor population tracking tool to prioritize actions for species in most urgent need;
- Identify and save places of high conservation value for raptor diversity;
- Tackle landscape-level threats affecting multiple species; and
- Inspire all people to value raptors and promote actions to ensure they remain available for all to appreciate and enjoy.
More about The Peregrine Fund's founder, Dr. Tom Cade
Order his biography, Tom Cade: A Life in Science and Conservation
To honor Dr. Cade through a planned or estate gift, please contact Joell Brown at (208) 362-3716.